Here are some Jazz Monthly packages that you can subscribe to:
- Jazz Monthly Super Duper Offer: This package offers 5000 MBs of internet data, 3000 Jazz-to-Jazz minutes, 150 other network minutes, and 3000 SMS for 30 days. To subscribe, dial *706#.
- Jazz Monthly All Network Offer: This package offers 5 GB of internet data, 4000 Jazz-to-Jazz minutes, 200 other network minutes, and 4000 SMS for 30 days. To subscribe, dial *7000#.
- Jazz Monthly WhatsApp & SMS Offer: This package offers 5 GB of internet data for WhatsApp and 12000 SMS for 30 days. To subscribe, dial 1011*02#.
- Jazz Monthly Internet Basic Package: This package offers 15 GB of internet data for 30 days. To subscribe, dial 11771#.
- Jazz Monthly Browser Offer: This package offers 2 GB of internet data for 30 days. To subscribe, dial 11777#.
Please note that these packages may vary depending on your location and can be subject to change by the service provider. You can check the latest packages by visiting the Jazz website or by calling the Jazz helpline.
To unsubscribe from Jazz Monthly packages, you can follow these steps:
- Dial *111# from your Jazz SIM card and select “My Account” from the menu.
- Select “Unsubscribe” from the list of options.
- You will then see a list of all the subscriptions that are active on your number.
- Select the monthly package that you want to unsubscribe from and confirm your request.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Jazz indicating that you have successfully unsubscribed from the package.
Alternatively, you can also unsubscribe from a Jazz Monthly package by sending an SMS with the package keyword to 6611. For example, if you want to unsubscribe from the Jazz Monthly Super Duper Offer, you can send “unsubscribe” to 706.
Please note that charges may apply for the unsubscribe request, and you should check the Jazz website or contact their customer support for the latest information on unsubscribing from packages.