Netherlands Tourism visa , This visa is solely for the purpose of leisure travel including vacationing, cruising, sightseeing and other recreational activities. Apply from Pakistan
Overview : Netherlands Tourism visa
Applications should be submitted in person (also babies and children) and the following documents must be submitted:
For every document, you must provide the original and one copy.
The documents are to be presented in (or translated to) Dutch, English, French or Spanish.
The documents submitted will not be returned. Only the travel document will be returned.
- A completed and signed Schengen visa application form.
- A passport or other travel document.
- A copy of all pages of the passport.
Please note: Your passport or travel document must be valid for at least 3 months from the date on which you leave the Schengen area.
- Your passport or travel document must have at least 2 empty visa pages.
- Your passport or travel document cannot have been issued more than 10 years ago.
- Marriage certificate from NADRA.
- Birth certificates of children from NADRA.
If applying for a minor:
- Affidavit of support & consent of parents (specially of the non-traveling parent) or legal guardian.
- Copy of passport of parents or legal guardian.
- Birth certificate of the minor from NADRA
Evidence of legal residence:
- who have valid residence status in Pakistan.
- Copy of CNIC from NADRA or •Re-entry permit
Proof of financial means
- Bank certification, bank books.
- Personal bank statements, credit card statements or balance covering the last six months
Proof of travel Note:
- Make travel reservations which you can cancel, in case your visa request will be refused.
- Copy of the round trip airline reservation with Passenger Registration Number (or reservation number) and travel itinerary.
Proof of accommodation: hotel confirmation or hotel voucher.
- Detailed day-to-day itinerary of the planned trip.
- Copy of employment contract or social security contributions (if relevant).
- Copy of real estate property – title-deed (if relevant).
Proof of occupation: If employed:
- Certificate of employment
- Certificate of leave absence
- National tax Number Registration , SECP Company Registration.
- Income Tax Return
- Personal Financial Statement Income
- Proof of enrollment
- Certificate of leave absence if traveling during school year
Proof of health insurance:
- The insurance policy has been taken out in your name.
For Further Information Follow the Official Website of Netherlands Application Centre in Pakistan.