Water therapy for maintaining a good health.
Drinking water in the morning right after waking up is life changing habit; it is a therapy which has direct effects on health. It can prevent you from major disease including asthma and cancer.
- Drinking water in the morning with an empty stomach clear toxin and clean internal body and organs. Drinking water on empty stomach cleanses the “colon” which helps human body to generate nutrients from food.
- Health experts recommend that do not drink or eat before and after drinking water at least 1 hour.
- It is recommended that do not drink alcoholic drink at night if you want to exercise water therapy.
- Chinese therapy of water is to drink warm water with meals are very effective for health.
- Making a habit to drink water after waking up is not that difficult , it is recommended that one should drink 3 – 4 glass of water and increase it to 5 -6.
- Drinking warm or normal water (not cold) in the morning helps your mind to work properly; it activates your brain cells. It also affects digestive system to work good and prevents from having constipation.
What’s the big deal?
It’s common to hear that water is essential for your health. But why?
This substance makes up a majority of your body weight and is involved in many important functions, including:
- flushing out waste from your body
- regulating body temperature
- helping your brain function
You get most of your water from drinking beverages, but food also contributes a small amount to your daily water intake.
Read on to learn more ways water can help improve your well-being.
1. It helps create saliva
Water is a main component of saliva. Saliva also includes small amounts of electrolytes, mucus, and enzymes. It’s essential for breaking down solid food and keeping your mouth healthy.
Your body generally produces enough saliva with regular fluid intake. However, your saliva production may decrease as a result of age or certain medications or therapies.
If your mouth is drier than usual and increasing your water intake isn’t helping, see your doctor.
2. It regulates your body temperature
Staying hydrated is crucial to maintaining your body temperature. Your body loses water through sweat during physical activity and in hot environments.
Your sweat keeps your body cool, but your body temperature will rise if you don’t replenish the water you lose. That’s because your body loses electrolytes and plasma when it’s dehydrated.
If you’re sweating more than usual, make sure you drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.