Ways to reduce Bloated Belly, It is a myth that bloating in the stomach is from fluid accumulation in healthy adults, because the abdomen is not a place where fluids accumulate first,” Experts says. Instead, you would see it in your feet or ankles as long as you are upright.
So what causes gas to accumulate and wreak havoc on how you feel and look? Here are answers from experts plus their stomach-slimming advice.
Bloating usually happens when excess gas builds up in the stomach or intestines. When bloating occurs right after a meal, it usually resolves itself, but it is often possible to speed up this process.
Quick fixes are not always effective for some causes of bloating. However, people who have frequent bloating may find that certain lifestyle changes can tackle the causes and reduce bloating over time.
You can adopt daily routine and following are the ways to reduce bloated belly:
- Drink ginger tea , it reduces gas formation
- Don’t eat too much fatty food. Avoid too much fatty food; it will help you to avoid heaviness and discomfort.
- Do not Eat in Hurry , avoid Carbonated Drinks as much as Possible , Do not talk while eating, otherwise it leads to bloated stomach and gas formation.
- Sleep Well and have 15 minutes of relaxation during working hours.
- Drink a glass of warm water with lemon every morning before breakfast 10-20 minutes.
- Breakfast do not drink milk and coffee, instead have some yogurt.
- Drink 1 Glass of Warm Water before meal , do not drink water while you eat of after finishing meal.
- Don’t Eat Too Much at a Time
- Rule Out Food Allergies and In tolerances to Common Foods
- Avoid Swallowing Air and Gases. …
- Don’t Eat Foods That Give You Gas
- Try a Low – FODMAP Diet
- Be Careful With Sugar Alcohols
- Take Digestive Enzyme Supplements
- Don’t Be Constipated.