If you want to apply for Austria Visit Visa from Pakistan. Following information may help you to prepare your visa application.
SCHENGEN VISA “C”General Documents
- Application form Duly filled in and signed twice by the applicant. In case of minor (s) form (s) should be signed by all legal guardians.
- 1 passport picture according to ICAO criteria
- Valid travel document Not older than 10 years, must contain at least two empty pages, and be valid for at least three months after travel has been completed; any previous travel documents
- Fingerprints will be taken age 12 and above.
- Copies of any previous Schengen Visas,respectively information/refusal of the relevant embassies concerning application stamps in the passport
- If applicable: Copy of the National ID Card “(NIC)“
- Current extract of the Family Registration Certificate(incl. translation)
- Visa fee Payable in cash in PKR equivalent to the current exchange rate of the Austrian Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs (12 years and older:EUR 60,00 / 6-12 years: EUR 35,00 / under the age of 6 free of charge)This fee is not refundable if the visa is not granted.
- Return flight ticket
- Travel medical insurance: coverage of not less than Euros 30.000, valid for the entire period of travel valid in Schengen territory.
- Proof of accommodation for the whole period of travel (in case of internet bookings a full and legible booking confirmation is required)
- Proof of financial means Account Statements (current account, savings account, etc.)for the last 6 months (incl. bank address and phone number), proof of income for the last 6 months, tax returns (NTM and FBR) for the last 3 years,proof of pension payments and other regular sources of income.
- Minors(under the age of 18):Original and copy of the Birth Certificate If applicable: Parent’s Marriage Certificate, notarized permission of the legal guardian(who will not accompany the minor on this trip)incl. Picture ID,custody decree, copy of the entry permit of the accompanying guardian if the applications are not submitted together.
- Third country nationals residing in Pakistan resp. Afghanistan:Proof of legal residence in Pakistan or Afghanistan (visa, residence permit, proof of accreditation, POC, etc.)
SCHENGEN VISA “C”Additional documents- Austria Visit Visa from Pakistan
- If applicable:Confirmation of the applicant’s company/employer stating name, position, duration of employment, salary,temporary/long term employment,leave permit, contact details (phone, e-mail, address), signed by an authorized person, incl. proof of authority to sign.
- If applicable: Proof of self employment:Tax reports,trade register excerpt, websites, proof of export/import,etc.
- If applicable: Confirmation from the educational institution Name, course duration,approval of absence, contact details(phone, e-mail, address), signed by an authorized person
- If applicable:Proof of entry permit of the country of final destination(in case of transit)
For further Information Please Visit VFS GLOBAL PAKISTAN