Job Seeker Visa Portugal Appointment:
If you didn’t have yet your Job Seeker Visa Portugal, You need to make a appointment in the Portuguese Consulate nearest from your residence (Where should you lodge a visa application – General Information – National Visas – Visa (mne.gov.pt)) and it’s available more information in Job Seeker Visa – Necessary Documentation – National Visas – Visa (mne.gov.pt) .
The schedule reopening date for the year 2024 for the Job Search Visa will be published on the website of the Embassy of Portugal in Islamabad. https://islamabad.embaixadaportugal.mne.gov.pt
Legitimate Job Application Website:
To a successful professional integration in Portugal, we advise you to follow the followings steps:
Apply the vacancies available on Portuguese websites in Iefponline – Vagas para não residentes – Países Terceiros or:
Living In Portugal
– Search the information available in “Living and Working Conditions: Portugal“;
– apply the job offers, but inform the employer of your situation (where are you living at the moment);
– Try to do the job interview online;
Portugal Embassies and Consulate:
– If you are selected, you can, online or in the nearest portuguese embassy or consulate (Onde deve solicitar visto – Informação Geral – Vistos Nacionais – Vistos (mne.gov.pt)), by appointment, request the visa that allows you to work in Portugal;
How to apply Portugal Job Seeker visa application from Pakistan
If you are a job seeker from a non-European Union country and interested in working in Portugal, you will need to apply for a work visa. The process of obtaining a Portugal job seeker visa typically involves the following steps:
- Gather required documents: You will need to provide a number of documents, including a valid passport, proof of health insurance, and a police clearance certificate. The Portuguese embassy in your home country can provide a full list of required documents.
- Schedule an appointment: You will need to schedule an appointment with the Portuguese embassy in your home country to submit your visa application. You can typically do this online or by contacting the embassy directly.
- Submit your application: During your appointment, you will need to submit your visa application and all required documents. You may also need to provide fingerprints and have a photo taken.
- Pay the visa fee: You will need to pay the visa fee when you submit your application. The fee amount will depend on the type of visa you are applying for and your home country.
- Wait for processing: The processing time for a Portugal job seeker visa can vary, but it typically takes several weeks to several months. You will be notified by the Portuguese embassy once a decision has been made on your application.
- Collect your visa: If your application is approved, you will need to collect your visa from the Portuguese embassy. You may also need to pay an additional fee to have your visa stamped in your passport.
It is important to note that the process of obtaining a Portugal job seeker visa can vary depending on your home country and the type of visa you are applying for. You can contact the Portuguese embassy in your home country for more information on the specific requirements and steps for your situation.
Job Seeker Visa Portugal More Information:
– For more information about visa fees: Emolumentos – Informação Geral – Vistos Nacionais – Vistos (mne.gov.pt)
– For more information: Vistos (mne.gov.pt) ;
– About the integration of migrants in Portugal: Bem-Vindo – ACM ;
– Before you come to Portugal, please check all the information in Home – IEFP, I.P.
What to do when you reach Portugal:
When you are in Portugal, request your Social Security Number in Pedido de NISS – Cidadão Estrangeiro ou Cidadão Nacional sem obrigatoriedade de ter cartão de cidadão – seg-social.pt . This step is mandory for the job contact ( more information here ), as well as the request of Tax Identification Number: Applying for a Taxpayer Identification Number for a natural person – ePortugal.gov.pt
If you are unemployed in Portugal, you need to register in the nearest job center from your home (Rede de Serviços – IEFP, I.P.